24.5.14

Outfit: Stripes and casual dungarees

I'm sorry
My last post was two weeks ago ...

At the moment the weather is very changeable and so I never caught the right time to take photos.
But now I'm finally back. Back with a new outfit.


The dungarees I bought about two years ago. I always wanted to post a dungarees outfit, but for some reason I've never done it.Two weeks ago, I finally bought this basi-shirt at H&M. I bought it mainly for this outfit because I think the combination of dungarees and striped T-Shirts is just COOL. It looks so casual!
Thus, the outfit does not look so boring, I have combined it with a hat. You can see immediately, that this outfit is for warm,. chill out days. Maybe for a beach day.




Dungarees: H&M
T-Shirt: H&M
Hat:Vintage
Watch: KIENZLE
Jewelry: Vintage
Flip Flops: ??















Do you like dungarees? Do you like my combination ?

XOXO,
Maikie ♥

14 comments:

  1. Siii me encantan los petos, el tuyo es genial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!! Loved your outfit! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Kisses
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in these! Overalls aren't for me, but you look just too good in them. Love how you styled them too.


    xo, Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Haylee.
      Overalls doesn't look good on everybody .. :o

      Delete
  4. You look so cute.
    I love the how you wear the overalls looks super cute on you dear!
    Great review and keep up the good work!

    Have lovely day!

    Much love,
    kelpasdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your back, just in time for me to find your blog and absolutely love it ;)
    You look gorgeous in dungarees, I'm a massive fan - they are completely back in fashion and I can't to bag myself some... Your hat is beautiful too - something else I'll have to add to my wish list haha!

    Elisse | Bloglovin' x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, those overalls are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! Its so simply and sweet :3
    Looks really nice :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que bonito post, me he paseado por tu bloc y ha estado un regalo visitarlo, te invito a ver el mio, “ Pintar es muy divertido. Constituye una delicia observar y exprimir los colores. Espero tu visita y si no eres seguidora me encantarías que te hicieras y así compartir nuestros blocs. Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! Love this outift:)
    I really like dungarees, I have one too and I really like them.
    Christine G ♥

    ReplyDelete

Ich freue mich immer, wenn ihr mir einen Kommentar hintelasst. Gerne auch Kritik!
Ich versuche, mir auch all eure Blogs anzuschauen und auf eure Kommentare zu antworten :)